Corporate Flu Vaccination Program Shopping Cart is Empty
Take action to keep your workplace healthy this flu season.
Influenza, or 'the flu', is a highly contagious respiratory illness. It's a common cause of hospitalisation and in workplaces, contributes to absenteeism and productivity loss. While you can catch the flu at any time, it's more likely to happen in the colder months of the year (April to October).
Fight flu in your workplace
- Annual flu vaccination is the most effective way of preventing flu
- If unwell, employees should be encouraged to stay home and avoid contact with others
- Facilitate good practices of hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between colleagues
- Clean frequently touched surfaces regularly with soap and water or detergent
- Ensure items such as cups, glasses and cutlery are not shared
Benefits of employer-funded vaccination
Making annual flu vaccinations part of your workplace wellness program offers many benefits to you and your employees.
- Reduces absences due to illness, resulting in improved productivity
- Improves morale
- Improves health
Why partner with GPPW Corporate Flu Vaccination Program?
- Accessibility: available in over 30 GPPW locations nationally
- Care: our pharmacists are trained immunisers
- Easy: using our online booking system, employees choose appointment time to suit them
- Records: all pharmacies will securely upload record of vaccination to the Australian Immunisation Record
- Administration: we follow up employees who have not redeemed vouchers
- Marketing: we provide marketing material to increase employee uptake
Expressions of Interest:
If you are interested in partnering with GPPW Corporate Flu Vaccination Program in 2021, please complete the form below and we will contact you.