Flu Vaccination Shopping Cart is Empty
Don’t let the flu catch you! Protect yourself and your family this flu season.
Influenza, or 'the flu', is a highly contagious respiratory illness that can cause severe illness and, in some cases, life-threatening complications. It is estimated that flu contributes to over 3,000 deaths in Australia each year. The peak flu season in Australian is in winter, between April and October.
Vaccination is the best measure you can take to prevent influenza and its complications for you and your friends and family. In fact, annual influenza vaccination is recommended for all people over 6 months of age and Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse pharmacists are able to vaccinate most people over 10 years.
Fight the flu
The following steps should be taken to help fight the flu:
• Get a flu shot every year
• If you are unwell, stay at home and avoid contact with others
• Wash your hands often and properly with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
• Cover your cough and sneezes with a tissue or a flexed elbow. Throw your tissues away immediately and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to stay 1.5 metres away from anyone who coughs and sneezes
• Clean frequently touched surfaces regularly with soap and water or detergent
• Don’t share items such as cups, glasses, cutlery and lip balm.
GPPW's Corporate Flu Vaccination Program
To view our Corporate Flu Vaccination Program please click HERE