Good Price Priority Shopping Cart is Empty
Good Price Priority is a prescription management service designed especially for our VIP customers. Good Price Priority will ensure that your scripts are ready to be collected as soon as you arrive at our store.
Leave your scripts at the store. Call us or use the Good Price App before you want to collect your scripts. When you arrive at the store pick up your prescriptions and be on your way.
- No more waiting. We know that you are busy, so spend your time doing something that you want to do!
- No more lost repeats
- We will remind you when you need a new prescription
- We will keep your safety net and tax records
- All your valuable information is at the one pharmacy
- Lowest Price Guarantee on all your prescriptions everyday!
Good Price App powered by Medadvisor
The Good Price App has been designed using state-of-art internet and mobile phone technology to provide you with a tool that ensures you use medication safely, effectively and on-time.
To Access your Good Price App via the website click here.
1. Automatic Medication List
The home screen provides an automatic list of all your prescription medications, updated whenever you fill scripts. See complete details of scripts, repeats left, supply left and medication information.
2. Fill-My-Scripts and See-My-Doctor
Automatically reminds you when to fill your recurring scripts, and chases you up if you forget. Also lets you know when you need to visit your doctor for replacement prescriptions.
Take-My-Meds reminds you when to take specific medications each day, at the appropriate times of the day. The optional Take-My-Meds feature lets your smart phone or tablet alert you every time you're due to take medication. The notifications include details of exactly which medications are due at that time.
Alerts can be set daily on certain days, or on weekly, monthly or annual schedules. Short or long/persistent alert sounds can be included. On Android devices a full-screen alert is available, and the alert sound can be customised.
Order prescriptions with a tap so they’re ready to collect at the pharmacy – no waiting! You'll receive a message from the pharmacy as soon as your medicines are ready to collect. When you arrive at the pharmacy your scripts are ready to go!
5. Medication Information
Full information for all your medicines in easy-to-access sections, so you can quickly learn more.
The Medicine Details screen shows:
- The active ingredient, brand name, strength and form (e.g. tablet, capsule, inhaler) of the medication.
- An image of what the medication looks like, for all common tablet and capsule form medications.
- Personalised directions (from the pharmacist). This will match the label stuck to the medicine box or bottle.
- Full details of scripts and repeats – read more here.
- Days supply indicator. This is updated with additional days whenever you fill your script, but can be edited at any time.
- Consumer Medication Information (CMI)
6. Carer Mode®
With Carer Mode, you can add the medication profiles of multiple family members and access all their medications, and all other features, from a single account. It's great if you organise the prescription medication for your kids, spouse or elderly parents.
7. Script History
Browse details of all your prescriptions and past repeat dispenses. The Good Price App provides you with a complete view of all your current and historic prescriptions for each prescription medication. The Scripts & Repeats area of Medicine Details provides a complete picture of your current scripts.
For each script you'll see:
- the medication name, type and strength
- the number of repeats left
- the script expiry date
- the script status: New (unused), Active (has been used), Finished (no repeats left), Expired, etc. Ask in store today to sign up to become a Good Price Priority customer or sign up to the Good Price App to make managing your prescriptions easier!