Medication Check Shopping Cart is Empty
What is a Medication Check?
- A seated private consultation with our pharmacist
- Discuss any problems with your medicines
- Discuss strategies to overcome problems
- Receive information about your medicines & medical conditions
- Gather information about medication use and storage
- Take home a personalised medication list and action plan
Who would benefit from a Medication Check?
Anyone that would like to learn more about their medicines would benefit from a Medication Check. However, it would particularly benefit those recently discharged from hospital or any taking five or more medications.
Are you eligible for a free Medication Check?
Do you take more than 5 medicines? Would you like to better understand your medicines? You might be eligible for a Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse Medication Check, fully funded by Medicare with no out-of-pocket expense.
You may be elligible for a Medication Check if you:
- Take more than 5 medicines
- Have suffered a recent medical event
- Have been recently diagnosed with diabetes
- Require help managing diabetes.
Book an appointment instore to discuss your medications privately with your pharmacist.
Click the link below to book your appointment online today!