Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse will provide a refund to a customer in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law, when there is proof of purchase, under the following circumstances:
- If the goods are faulty
- The goods are not as described by the store
- The goods are unable to be used for their intended purpose
- The goods do not meet a reasonably expected level of quality or performance
- The product had expired at the time of purchase, or could not be used reasonably in the time remaining.
Customers are not legally entitled to a refund if:
- They change their mind or no longer want the goods
- Knew about the fault prior to purchase or if they cause the fault
- Choose the wrong size, colour, strength etc.
- They find the item cheaper elsewhere
Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse will cover the cost of freight of returned items where the mistake has been ours. If by any circumstance Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse agrees to a refund whereby the customer has made the error Postage to return the item will be paid for by customer.
Refunds may not be provided on prescription items, pharmacy medicines or pharmacist only medicines, as the products are unable to be returned to stock or re-sold after leaving the premises. Storage conditions and therefore, effectiveness of the medication, are unable to be guaranteed once this has occurred.
Refunds must be given in the form of original payment.
Refunds and exchanges are given at the purchase price.
Returns must be requested within 7 days of receiving the order. Accepted return must then be received by GPPW within 7 days of Return Request approval.
How to request a return:
Go to our return request form and enter the required information.
Once the return request has been lodged you will be contacted via email or phone to advise next steps.
Returned goods must be unopened, unused and in a resalable condition for the return to be accepted. In the case the product does not meet the requirements when received by GPPW the customer will be contacted and the return will not be accepted.