Collection of Personal Information by us
We are required to collect personal information to be able to provide requested products or services, handle complaints and run our website.
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us and how you use our website. The personal information we collect and store includes but is not limited to:
- personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your opinion/preferences about specific products and services, your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details;
- communications between you and us; and
- transactional information about your use of our products and service
How we collect Personal Information
We collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example, when you:
- contact us or order products via our website;
- register or open an account with us online or in-store;
- purchase products in-store; or
- update an on-line profile that includes personal information such as your name and contact details.
How your Personal Information will be used
We collect your personal information so that we can use it for our functions and activities which include but is not limited to:
- processing your orders;
- being aware of any special product and service requirements you may have;
- providing you with electronic confirmation of your orders (where applicable) and advising you of any changes to our products and services;
- confirming your identity when you contact us;
- addressing any feedback or complaints you may have;
- any purposes for which it was requested and directly related purposes; and
- developing, improving and marketing our products and services.
Exchange of Personal Information with third parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
- to any entity to which we are required or authorised by or under law to disclose such information (for instance, Federal or State law enforcement agencies and investigative agencies, courts, various other Federal or State government bodies);
- to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
- to our business associates and others for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
- to Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse management, personnel and related entities;
- to our professional advisors and other contractors; or
- with your consent (express or implied), to others.
We may sell, transfer, or otherwise disclose our database of personal information to an actual or potential successor entity, purchaser, or investor in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of our assets or a substantial part of our assets, share sale, investment transaction or other corporate rearrangement.
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, we will assume and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Use and disclosure of Personal Information by us
If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the "secondary purpose") other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the "primary purpose"), to the extent required by law, we will ensure:
- the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
- you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
- the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law; or
- the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity).
Storage and destruction of personal information
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is stored securely and that confidentiality is maintained.
Reviews of all personal information held by us are conducted on an annual basis. Any personal information which is no longer required is removed in accordance with relevant legislation.
Collection of information other than personal
If you visit our website, some of the information we and/or our contractors collect about your visit to our website is not personal information because it does not reveal your identity. Information of this nature may include but is not limited to:
- Site visit information
- General information about your visit which may include but is not limited to your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
- We and/or our contractors may use this information in an anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
- A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users of our website.
- Cookies can either be "persistent" or "session" based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user's convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser's memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. We and/or our contractors may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our and our contractors' websites. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed.
- Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
Location of Personal Information
We do not, and do not presently intend to, disclose or transfer any personal information to overseas recipients. If this position changes in the future, we will take reasonable steps to notify you.
However, your personal information may however be transferred overseas if we sell, transfer or disclose our database of personal information to an actual or potential successor entity, purchaser or investor who is located or has offices overseas. It is not practicable to specify the likely countries in which recipients of information may be located in this regard.
Whilst we endeavour to provide a secure online environment by ensuring measures such as firewalls and data encryption in rest and transit are in place, there are inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We therefore cannot warrant the security of any information you provide to us over the internet. You provide information to us over the internet at your own risk.
We encourage you to play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords and account details used on our website. It is your sole responsibility to maintain such confidentiality. We will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense suffered due to such disclosure.
Our website may contain links to third party websites and social media features that are hosted by a third party. Links to other websites do not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the information found on those websites. You should evaluate the accuracy, relevance and suitability for your purposes of any such information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites, and your interactions with any social media features are governed by the privacy policies and practices of the hosting entities.
Access and correction of Personal Information
You can ask to obtain access to your personal information that we hold, although under some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you. Also, we may not be able to require our contractors to provide personal information to you.
We may ask you to put your request in writing and pay a reasonable fee levied by us for attending to your request.
It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal information changes or you are aware that your personal information held by us is not accurate, complete or up to date and you would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact us at:
Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse
Level 1, 6 Dividend St, Mansfield,
QLD 4122, Australia
If we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision.
If you have a complaint about the way we have dealt with your personal information, please contact us using the details specified abocve.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at:
Please contact us if you have any queries about the personal information that we hold about you or the way we handle that personal information. Our contact details for privacy queries are set out above.
Further information about the Australian Privacy Principles and the application of privacy law to the private sector generally can be found by contacting the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (details above).